LP Child version
We offer two special editions of the plateau clarinet. We invented the LP children's version primarily for young players, but their hands will still grow.
1. On the one hand, the F# thumb ring is replaced by a lid key.
2. The A/D tone hole is provided with an additional cover key.
3. The a/e hole of the right hand is also provided with a lid key instead of a ring.
4. The scale of the left and right hand is adapted to the new valve configuration.
All three modifications serve to make it easier for small hands to close the corresponding tone holes. Unnecessary contortion, especially of the right hand, is eliminated.
For music schools, in particular, this could be a good addition to the range of instruments, since even very young players can be introduced to the clarinet. The usual switching to C or Eb clarinets is no longer necessary, and you can easily participate in the group game. The student clarinets from Buffet and Yamaha are best suited for this.
Lp-Small hand version
This version is intended for players who generally have a very small hand. This version can be carried out on almost any model. It will be:
1. On the one hand, the F# thumb ring is replaced by a lid key or a smaller ring key.
2. The a / d tone hole is provided with an additional cover key.
3. The a / e hole of the right hand is also provided with a lid key instead of a ring.
4. All other rings downsized, and the tone hole chimneys adjusted accordingly.
5. Side keys and all keys for the 5th fingers of the left and right hand can be extended.
6. The scale of the left and right hand is adapted to the new valve configuration.
This modification can be carried out on all instruments from Adler, Amati, Buffet, Leblanc, Patricola, Schreiber, Selmer, Uebel, or Yamaha.