At the Carl Nielsen Competission in Odensee/Denmark.
Masterclasses - Lectures
We are happy to offer Masterclasses and lectures, covering subjects of great interest to woodwind players. Subjects include:
1. The acoustics of instruments
2. Custom instrument improvements
3. Finding and choosing a great instrument
4. Improving your practice routine
5. How to beat the 10.000-hour rule
5. From breath to the brain: A fascinating journey :
1.from the creation of the tone,
2.how the sound travels through the room,
3.what happens in the brain when it analyses it,
4.how we hear/perceive it.
5.what practical use can we make out of it.
Ask for details and schedules by phone or email. Or sign up for our
mailing list ,