All instruments have been tested prior to shipping. Nevertheless, problems may arise, that are caused mainly by differences in moisture or under transportation.
All works are performed with high precision, the best material available and tested carefully.
Nevertheless, problems might occur and it is important to us to know of such occurrences and possible causes.
If you notice a damage on the package, require a confirmation from the driver in writing! Don´t accept shipment without this confirmation. The forwarding Act exempts any shipper of any responsibility as soon as the delivery has been done. Without his confirmation refuse the parcel and let it return to us.
In all other cases inform us within 8 days about the problems you experiance.
In particular if a problem occurs after the musician has tested and approved are the most common reasons
Transportation, handling or humidity changes.
In case of any problems or warranty claims
1. Contact L&P immediately by phone! 415 470 6879 or +1812 929 5556 ext 5. You don´t send an e-mail to the fire department, if it´s urgent call to be sure we received it and follow the instructions!
2. Otherwise you may send an e-mail first to acknowledge us about the problem = firstname.lastname@example.org
2. L&P will do anything necessary to take care of the issue
3. Depending on the situation either acknowledge a repair possibility or supply a spare instrument
During the repair.
4. Unauthorized repairs will void our warranty
5. All repairs have to be performed by either any of our workshops or after a written offer and agreement of a repairperson authorized by Lohff & Pfeiffer USA.
6.It doesnt reduce the need to pay our bill in full.
(C) 2016 - by Lohff & Pfeiffer - 7304 Carroll Avenue Suite 194 - Takoma Park MD 20912 - USA - Phone: 812 929 5556 - email@example.com