If you or your students are planning to purchase a new or used instrument, it would be beneficial to let us know ahead of time.This will give you several advantages:
1. We can arrange our inventory to your needs which will allow you a much better selection.
2. If you are looking for used instruments, we might have them already in stock, just waiting to get finished and we could priorities them. You are not bound to anything. We can just organize our repairs more based on demands.
We travel extensively to give lectures, exhibits, workshops, or participate in tradeshows and events. We organize all of our tours according to requests and could eventually include a stop near you
or you would like to get a free demonstration for your students. This would give you the added benefit that:
2. Adjustments can be done right on the spot
3. No shipping or insurance charges (which can save you hundreds of dollars)
4. Instruments for trade-in can be evaluated right away.