At the Carl Nielsen Competission in Odensee/Denmark.
Master classes - Lectures
We are happy to offer Master classes and lectures, covering subjects of great interest to woodwind players. Subjects include:
1. The acoustics of instruments
2. Custom instrument improvements
3. Finding and choosing a great instrument
4. Improving your practice routine
5. How to beat the 10.000 hour rule
5. From breath to brain: An journey through the creation of a tone and sound, how it travels through the room, how our brain analyses it, and how we hear/perceive it.
Ask for details and schedules by phone or email. Or sign up for our
mailing list ,
(C) 2016 - by Lohff & Pfeiffer - 7304 Carroll Avenue Suite 194 - Takoma Park MD 20912 - USA - Phone: 812 929 5556 - email@example.com